Ocean Village has an Executive Par 3-9 hole golf course. The major renovation occurred during the summer of 2012. A new reservation system is in place and is available on this site. You will need to have an assigned User ID and Password to access the system - owners and renters will need to personally go to the Golf & Tennis Shack window to have a user id and password assigned to them.
The course is open to owners and their guests beginning December 15 and closing April 15 or a week after Easter, whichever is the latest, for a $5/nine holes reservation fee. There is no charge to residents for off-season play; golf clubs can be rented at the Recreation Department for $5 per set.
To make a golf reservation for the first time, you must do so in person at the golf and tennis shop. You will be issued a user id and password . Once received, you will be able to utilize the online reservation system at any time!
2020 OV GOLF - Special Events Schedule
- January 8 --- WELCOME BACK SCRAMBLE (playground draw)
- January 25 --- Glo Putting – 18 holes
- February 1 --- Couples Scramble (two person team)
- February 14 --- Valentine's Day SCRAMBLE
- February 17 --- HOSPICE Pro Am
- February 28 --- LADIES FRIENDSHIP DAY
- March 10 --- Moonlight Golf - 9 holes
- March 17 --- ST. Patrick's SCRAMBLE
- March 28 --- HEC Putting TOURNAMENT
- April 9 --- Farewell Scramble AND COOKOUT
- April 12 --- Easter Sunday
- April 19 --- Shop closes for the season
Ladies Social (Fridays) - Weekly Schedule 2019
- 1/03 Stroke Play; Low Gross, Low Net, Closest to the Raccoon
- 1/10 Scramble with 1 team Mulligan Closest to the Pin # 7
- 1/17 Las Vegas Scramble Closest to the Pin # 3
- 1/24 RED, WHITE , BLUE TEE BOXES CTP #2
- 1/31 SCRAMBLE AND TEAM TRIVIA ctp # 7
- 2/07 Stepaside Scramble; Closest to the Pin # 8
- 2/14 NO LADIES SOCIAL- SPECIAL EVENT
- 2/21 FEWEST TOTAL PUTTS (Team) Closest to the Raccoon
- 2/28 SPECIAL EVENT – Ladies Friendship 18 holes only CTP all holes
- 3/06 EVENS Only, Closest to the Pin # 7
- 3/13 Stroke Play Low gross and low net; Closest to Pin # 2
- 3/20 Las Vegas Scramble, Closest to the Pin # 3
- 3/22 1-2-3 Stroke play, closest to the Westie
- 3/27 FEWEST TOTAL PUTTS (Individual) CTP # 7
- 4/03 SKINS Closest to pin # 6
- 4/10 EASTER SPECIAL SURPRISE and Closest to the Pin #9
- 4/17 ODDS ONLY – CTP # 2 Pizza Party at Noon in the OVC
Men's Social (Thursdays) - Weekly Schedule 2019
- 1/02 Stroke Play; Low Gross, Low Net, SKINS Closest to the Pin
- 1/09 Eclectic and Closest to the Pin ** 9 HOLES FORMAT TBD
- 1/16 Las Vegas Scramble; Closest to the Pin
- 1/23 RED, WHITE, AND BLUE TEE BOXES CTP
- 1/30 1-2-3 & 3-2-1 Stroke Play; Closest to the Pin
- 2/06 Stroke Play; Low Gross, Low Net, SKINS and Closest to the Pin
- 2/13 HEAVEN AND HELL, CTP ** 9 HOLES FORMAT (ODD HOLES RED TEE BOX EVEN HOLES WHITE TEE BOX
- 2/20 Eclectic and Closest to the Pin ** 9 HOLES FORMAT : Las Vegas Scramble
- 2/27 Stepaside Scramble and Closest to the Pin
- 3/05 Stroke Play; Low Gross, Low Net, SKINS Closest to the Pin
- 3/12 FRONT 9 – 1 BEST BALL OF THE FOURSOME ; BACK 9 - SCRAMBLE -CTP
- 3/19 Two man better ball blind draw partners, ctp
- 3/26 Eclectic; Closest to the PIN ** 9 HOLES FORMAT (EVEN HOLES COUNT)
- 4/02 SKINS; Closest to the Pin
- 4/09 SPECIAL EVENT (FAREWELL SCRAMBLE)—NO LEAGUE
- 4/16 Nine holes and Pizza following golf @ noon OVC
Golf League Policy
Attention golfers - Any tournament play or Thursday and Friday leagues must pay 48 hours in advance or risk being cancelled and replaced by waitlist. Thank you!
Golf Social Cheat Sheet
- Scoring Please observe club rule pick up after 6 record 7 on scorecard.
- Sign and attest - all must agree on scores
- Hand into GTS immediately after round
- Keep Pace of Play
- Play ready golf
- After teeing off proceed to your own ball
- Never record scores on or near green
- Park your cart/clubs to rear of the green in line where you exit to next tee.
- Lost ball, 5 minutes per group
- Encourage a provisional if you think it may be lost.
- If group can't find it and agree it was in a certain area – drop – and add 1 to your score.
- No penalty for hitting in the bushes or shrubbery adjacent to buildings – if you find ball move out 1 club length no closer to the hole
- Water Hazards (RED Stakes)- observe drop areas on #3 ,#5.
- Holes #1, #3, #4, play as a lateral hazard – 1 stroke penalty and drop 1 club length no closer to the hole.
- Out of Bounce (White Stakes)
- #1, #3, #4, #5 Take the point where the ball crossed 'OB' – 1 Stoke Penalty - drop 2 club lengths no closer to hole.
- Ground Under Repair – FREE Drop -1 club length NO closer to the hole.
Have fun and enjoy your day!