Ocean Village has an Executive Par 3-9 hole golf course. The major renovation occurred during the summer of 2012. A new reservation system is in place and is available on this site. You will need to have an assigned User ID and Password to access the system - owners and renters will need to personally go to the Golf & Tennis Shack window to have a user id and password assigned to them.
The course is open to owners and their guests beginning December 15 and closing April 15 or a week after Easter, whichever is the latest, for a $5/nine holes reservation fee. There is no charge to residents for off-season play; golf clubs can be rented at the Recreation Department for $5 per set.
To make a golf reservation for the first time, you must do so in person at the golf and tennis shop. You will be issued a user id and password . Once received, you will be able to utilize the online reservation system at any time!
Holiday Putting Tournament
December 17, 2020
Golf League Policy
Attention golfers - Any tournament play or Thursday and Friday leagues must pay 48 hours in advance or risk being cancelled and replaced by waitlist. Thank you!
Golf Social Cheat Sheet
- Scoring Please observe club rule pick up after 6 record 7 on scorecard.
- Sign and attest - all must agree on scores
- Hand into GTS immediately after round
- Keep Pace of Play
- Play ready golf
- After teeing off proceed to your own ball
- Never record scores on or near green
- Park your cart/clubs to rear of the green in line where you exit to next tee.
- Lost ball, 5 minutes per group
- Encourage a provisional if you think it may be lost.
- If group can't find it and agree it was in a certain area – drop – and add 1 to your score.
- No penalty for hitting in the bushes or shrubbery adjacent to buildings – if you find ball move out 1 club length no closer to the hole
- Water Hazards (RED Stakes)- observe drop areas on #3 ,#5.
- Holes #1, #3, #4, play as a lateral hazard – 1 stroke penalty and drop 1 club length no closer to the hole.
- Out of Bounce (White Stakes)
- #1, #3, #4, #5 Take the point where the ball crossed 'OB' – 1 Stoke Penalty - drop 2 club lengths no closer to hole.
- Ground Under Repair – FREE Drop -1 club length NO closer to the hole.
Have fun and enjoy your day!