To make a golf reservation for the first time, you must do so in person at the golf and tennis shop. You will be issued a user id and password . Once received, you will be able to utilize the online reservation system at any time!
Ocean Village Golf Special Events 2020-21
Dec. 1st – Season Opens
Dec. 17th – Holiday Putting Tournament
Sign Up December 1st, 2020
Jan. 6th – Welcome Back Scramble
(9 & 18 holes) - Sign Up December 1st, 2020
Jan. 23rd- Mixed Couples Scramble
(18 holes) 1 pm shotgun - Sign Up December 22nd, 2020
Jan. 28th – Glo Golf Scramble
(9 holes) - Sign Up January 12, 2021
Feb. 15th – Valentine's Day Scramble
(9 & 18 holes) - Sign Up January 19th, 2021
Mar. 6th – Spring String Scramble
Sign Up February 16th, 2021
Mar. 17th – St. Patrick's Day Scramble
Sign Up March 2nd, 2021
March 27th - Harold E. Cecil Putting Championship (18 holes)
Sign-up March 5, 2021
April 10th – Glo Putting
(18 holes) Sign Up March 23rd, 2021
April 12th – Farewell Scramble
Sign-up April 1, 2021
April 16th – Season Closes
Social Leagues Begin:
MEN: Thursday January 7th
LADIES: Friday January 8th
Contact: 772-467-0102 oceanvillage.com
Golf League Policy
Attention golfers - Any tournament play or Thursday and Friday leagues must pay 48 hours in advance or risk being cancelled and replaced by waitlist. Thank you!
Golf Social Cheat Sheet
- Scoring Please observe club rule pick up after 6 record 7 on scorecard.
- Sign and attest - all must agree on scores
- Hand into GTS immediately after round
- Keep Pace of Play
- Play ready golf
- After teeing off proceed to your own ball
- Never record scores on or near green
- Park your cart/clubs to rear of the green in line where you exit to next tee.
- Lost ball, 3 minutes per group
- Encourage a provisional if you think it may be lost.
- If group can't find it and agree it was in a certain area – drop – and add 1 to your score.
- No penalty for hitting in the bushes or shrubbery adjacent to buildings – if you find ball move out 1 club length no closer to the hole
- Water Hazards (RED Stakes)- observe drop areas on #3 ,#5.
- Holes #1, #3, #4, play as a lateral hazard – 1 stroke penalty and drop 1 club length no closer to the hole.
- Out of Bounce (White Stakes)
- #1, #3, #4, #5 Take the point where the ball crossed 'OB' – 1 Stoke Penalty - drop 2 club lengths no closer to hole.
- Ground Under Repair – FREE Drop -1 club length NO closer to the hole.
Have fun and enjoy your day!